Financial health is the bedrock of employee wellbeing. That’s why we provide as much financial support as we can to our employees, extending far beyond salary compensation.
- Fidelity 401k with 3% company match. Secure your financial future with a comprehensive 401k and the added benefit of a 3% match.
- Company-paid Life Insurance. Receive company-paid life insurance with options to buy discounted supplemental plans.
- Flexible Spending Account. Enjoy tax-advantaged savings to cover healthcare costs with a flexible spending account.
- 529 College Savings Plans. Tuck away money for education in a 529 college savings fund.
- Private investment consulting. Benefit from one-on-one sessions with a financial professional for guidance on your 401k, asset allocation strategy, or other financial planning needs.
- Tuition assistance. Receive tuition assistance for personal educational endeavors to further your career.
To facilitate care for others, you need the tools to care for yourself. Our health insurance plan provides all employees with low-cost insurance—and added options.
- Low cost health insurance plan. Receive a comprehensive health insurance plan that includes lower cost/lower deductible Health (Blue Cross), Dental (Lincoln Financial Group®), and Vision (EyeMed).
- Short- and long-term disability options. Whether you’re dealing with a temporary or permanent health issue, feel at ease with a variety of disability options.
Career Growth Opportunities
We want you to grow and improve every step of the way at NantHealth. That’s why opportunities for career mobility are built into our company structure. You can set your sights high – and realize your full potential.
- Training and job advancement. Receive job training for your entry position as well opportunities for continued growth and advancement.
- Employee Referral Bonus program. Know that all employee referrals are given thoughtful consideration, with a bonus paid for any hires.
- Performance bonus opportunity. Get recognized and rewarded for exceptional work.
Work-life balance is more than a theoretical concept here – it’s a reality. Our full benefit package is fit with plenty of perks centered around you, your loved ones and the things you enjoy.
- Flexible (unlimited) paid time off for exempt/salaried employees. For non-exempt/hourly employees, we provide a generous PTO package.
- Sick leave policy. Our sick leave policy is flexible to allow employees time to manage your personal health.
- Employee discounts. Receive discounts for LifeLock Identity Theft Protection Plans, mobile phone plans, gym memberships, entertainment services, and much more—our commitment to employee care extends well beyond the workplace.
- 12 paid holidays. Celebrate the holidays with loved ones without any financial concerns weighing you down.
- Company social events. Be part of a team that runs on relationships, social events, and office-wide get togethers.
Meet the people who are powering the future of empowered healthcare.
Board of Directors
Led by Patrick Soon-Shiong, the Board of Directors brings decades of expertise that drives our company forward.
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging
Learn about our commitment to providing outstanding opportunities—globally, inclusively, and equally.