Patrick Soon-Shiong, MBBCh, MSc, FRCS (C)
Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong has served as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of our Board of Directors since NantHealth’s founding in July 2010. A physician, surgeon and scientist, Dr. Soon-Shiong has pioneered novel therapies for both diabetes and cancer, published more than 100 scientific papers, and has received over 95 patents on groundbreaking advancements spanning a myriad of fields.
Ronald A. Louks
Chief Operating Officer
Ron Louks was appointed Chief Operating Officer in May 2017 to oversee NantHealth’s worldwide operations. Louks has extensive experience scaling businesses—from globally launching new products to bringing mergers and acquisitions to fruition, and from managing the supply chain to leading sales operations. In essence, he’s touched all areas of operations, from marketing to manufacturing. At every juncture, Louks drives innovation— including launching, commercializing, and scaling product expansion.
Louks’s past roles include:
- President of Devices & Emerging Solutions, BlackBerry Limited
- Chief Executive Officer, OpenNMS Group
- Chief Strategy Officer, HTC Corporation
- Chief Technology Officer, Sony Ericsson
Chief Financial Officer
Bob Petrou is NantHealth’s Chief Financial Officer. Previously, he spent 16 years with BlackBerry Limited—a telecommunications company—where he started as a Plant Accountant and eventually became the Head of Finance. Petrou holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree in finance from the University of Guelph and is also a Chartered Professional Accountant and Certified Management Accountant.
Petrou’s past roles include:
- Head of Finance – Mobility Solutions, BlackBerry Limited
- Head of Finance – HandHeld Devices and Emerging Solutions, BlackBerry Limited
- Sr. Director Finance – Manufacturing and Supply Chain, BlackBerry Limited
- Director Finance Outsourced MFG Ops, BlackBerry Limited
- Plant Accountant, BlackBerry Limited
- Plant Accountant, Cooper Standard
- Cost Accountant, Standard Products Co.
Senior Vice President, Legal
Brandon Villery is the Vice President and General Counsel of NantHealth, Inc. and leads the company’s legal department. He is responsible for a broad range of legal areas within the company, including general corporate matters, licensing and commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and intellectual property and litigation. Prior to joining NantHealth in 2017, Villery served as Associate General Counsel of its parent company, NantWorks, LLC.
Villery’s past roles include:
- Attorney – Technology Transactions Group, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Founder, Hou & Villery
Sandeep “Bobby” Reddy, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Bobby Reddy joined NantHealth in December of 2016 as the Senior Executive Director of Medical Affairs, and currently serves as Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Reddy oversees educational initiatives, outreach, clinical development programs, and clinical trials for GPS Cancer—NantHealth’s proprietary precision medicine cancer analytic platform. Since 2016, his executive and medical oversight has produced more than 100 abstracts at major medical conferences and more than 30 peer-reviewed publications. Dr. Reddy is also a Clinical Associate Professor at the Geffen/UCLA School of Medicine.
His medical training includes fellowship training in hematology, medical oncology, and therapeutics research at the City of Hope, as well as an internal medicine residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Reddy received his MD from the Geffen/UCLA School of Medicine after receiving his BS in biomedical sciences at the University of California at Riverside.
Dr Reddy’s past roles include:
- Chief Medical Officer, Caris Life Sciences
- Chief-of-Staff and Clinical Hematologist and Oncologist, Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Clinical Instructor, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
His involvement and organizations include:
- Los Angeles Biomedical Institute
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- SWOG Cancer Research Network
Vice President, Client Delivery
Keith Krebs is NantHealth’s Senior Vice President of Client Services. Prior to this position, Krebs was Vice President of Product Development, responsible for the development, testing, and release of all NantHealth products. Krebs holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
Kreb’s past roles include:
- Director of Operations, Harris Healthcare, Harris Corporation
- Product Line Manager, Harris Corporation
- Program Manager, Harris Corporation
- Project Engineer, Harris Corporation
Senior Vice President, Global Sales & Marketing
Mark Mozley is the Senior Vice President of Global Sales & Marketing for NantHealth. As part of the executive leadership team, he brings 15 years of life sciences experience in subscriptions and professional services working across the bioinformatics, competitive intelligence, regulatory, clinical, and commercial fields. Mozley holds a Masters of Chemistry from the University of Manchester.
Mozley’s past roles include:
- Global Director of Life Sciences Strategic Accounts, Clarivate Analytics
- Regional Sales Manager, Thomson Reuters
- Strategic Account Manager, Thomson Reuters
Senior Vice President, Product Engineering
Chris House is the Senior Vice President of Product Development. Prior to joining NantHealth, Chris was part of the senior leadership team at BlackBerry, where he led global development and software product management for BlackBerry’s secure Android platforms, application suite, and BB10 mobile operating system. Prior to this, House held technology program management positions at Cree and HTC, where he led the concept, prototyping, and development of new technology and product concepts.
These positions were preceded by a 10-year career at Ericsson and Sony Ericsson, where he served in several engineering and leadership positions including development of automated test systems, sub-system engineering and engineering management. House holds a BA in Engineering from North Carolina State University and an MBA from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
House’s past roles include:
- Global Head of Software, BlackBerry
- Global Head of Technology and Research, BlackBerry
- Senior Technical Program Manager, Cree
- Technology Program Manager, HTC
- Technical Manager, Sony Ericsson
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Maureen Becker is the Vice President of Human Resources for NantHealth. Prior to this, she was Director of Human Capital for NantHealth and eviti, Inc. which was acquired by NantHealth in January of 2015. Since joining NantHealth and eviti, Inc., Becker has played a key role in developing and executing talent strategy to align with the company’s mission, vision, and goals. Prior to her time with eviti, Inc, she spent seven years in human resources and talent acquisition. Becker holds a master’s degree in counseling and human relations from Villanova University and received her bachelor’s degree in psychology from the Catholic University of America.
Vice President, User Experience
Charles Hunt is the Vice President of User Experience for NantHealth. As part of the executive leadership team, he brings more than 20 years of user experience and design experience to the company. His focus is on developing product stories and meaningful solutions that address both the needs of the user and the expectations of the customer. Hunt’s industry experience spans influential companies across the mobile technology industry including Ericsson, Sony Ericsson, and HTC—creating and delivering product design concepts and holistic design experiences. Hunt holds a BS in Industrial Design from the University of Cincinnati.
Hunt’s past roles include:
- Principal Designer, BlackBerry Limited
- Creative Producer, HTC
- Creative Producer, Sony Ericsson
- Senior Industrial Designer, Ericsson