To aid in this complicated task the Eviti Evidence-based Medical Library, which is updated regularly with new standard of care identified in latest research from recognized institutions—including reports from the FDA, NCCN, and more. With Eviti, NantHealth makes validating high-quality, high-value treatments as easy as a few clicks.
Validate Treatments Intelligently and Automatically
Today, the number of factors both oncologists and payers must consider before aligning on a treatment plan is staggering. That’s where NantHealth’s technology comes into play. NantHealth’s Eviti Connect enables providers to easily compare thousands of evidence-based, nationally-recognized treatments and clinical trials, and payers to validate those treatments for appropriate reimbursement.
This increased visibility and collaboration simplifies, streamlines, and speeds the crucial, time-sensitive process of cancer care validation.
It is estimated that an oncologist will need to consider over 10,000 facts before making a treatment decision—which far exceeds human cognitive capacity.1
Treatment Validation Solutions
Empower Your Provider Network
- Access the Latest Research – Treatments are vetted and validated in near real-time to provide your clinicians with the most accurate information.
- Evidence-based Options – Every treatment in the Eviti Library is endorsed by leading authorities in the field of cancer research.
- Simplify Workflow – Eliminate time-consuming administrative and information-gathering burdens that cut into your providers’ ability to deliver superior care.
Give Clinicians Confidence
- Accurate Information – Provide access to treatments based on the latest cancer research and evidence backed by nationally-recognized institutions.
- Streamline Approvals – Automatically validate evidence-based treatments, eliminating admin burden and boosting efficiency.
- Optional Preferences – Indicate to providers which proven treatments and clinical trials you prefer
References: 1 Abernethy et al. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2010;28:4268-4274.