NantHealth’s NaviNet streamlines the collaboration process from both ends. The platform assists payers and providers alike with eligibility and benefit inquiries, claims management, authorizations, referrals, as well as administrative, financial, and clinical information exchange.
Putting Payers and Providers on the Same Page
As health care evolves, payers and providers need new tools for sharing information with one another more quickly, accurately, and easily. NaviNet unclogs the disconnected, manual workflows that connect payers and providers, allowing for seamless information exchange and communication.
- Eligibility and Benefits – Connects providers with crucial membership verification and insurance coverage info in real-time. Displays all relevant payment information.
- Claims Management – A robust set of claims management tools, including handling of claim submissions, appeals, corrections, investigations, and more.
- Referrals – Empower provider offices with referral information such as benefit tiers, preferred providers, and patient financial responsibility information.
- Authorizations – Lets provider offices submit authorization requests and access real-time authorization information, such as status updates, from health plans.
- Document Exchange – Allows health plans and provider offices to exchange essential clinical and administrative information.
Armed with these tools, patients begin the path to better health at a much quicker pace.
36 health plans already use NaviNet Open’s platform to improve payer-provider relationships with smoother, more efficient workflows.
Improved Provider Relationship Solutions
Make Paperwork Manageable
- Plan eligibility and benefits information
- Claim status inquiries
- Claims management information, including tools for claim investigations and appeals
- Authorization requests
- Provider referrals
- Secure document exchange