Prescribe With Confidence
When there’s an array of treatments, you want assurance that the one you choose is the most appropriate for your patient. Consulting Eviti Advisor’s comprehensive digital library of treatment options gives you the fact-based information you need to prescribe with confidence. And with Precision Insights, you can study patients’ tumors on a molecular level—equipping yourself with detailed information to make targeted treatment decisions.
Confirm that you’re prescribing the best treatment option with Eviti Advisor.
Time Is of the Essence
Choosing the right treatment option from Day 1 prevents ineffective therapies and wasted time. Determine whether a particular cancer has the potential to respond to chemotherapy, targeted therapy, or immunotherapy—before a patient is treated.
Study Your Patients’ Tumors
With Precision Insights you can predict how patients will react to specific treatments—before taking action. By gaining deep molecular insights, you can:
- Reduce the number of ineffective, costly treatments.
- Increase the potential for better outcomes.
- Save precious time—for both you and your patients.
More Information Leads to Better Treatments
Ensure improved outcomes across the board.
25% of cancer patients benefit from the offered drug, on average. At NantHealth, we aim to change that by providing leading-edge technology that empowers personalized, evidence-based treatments.1
A More Comprehensive Way of Treating Cancer
Know All Your Options
A comprehensive library of evidence-based treatment plans and clinical trials.
- Clinical Library – Identify treatment options for all cancer types.
- Instill Confidence – Access nationally accepted treatment options at the moment of prescription.
Target Tumors—Down to Their DNA
Build and understand an extensive, tissue-based molecular profile.
- Develop Insight-Based Therapies – Pinpoint clinically relevant mutations to inform treatment options.
- Personalize Care – Put in place the right treatment plan for each patient’s individual needs.
- Increase Effectiveness – Through DNA and RNA sequencing, avoid incompatible therapies by confirming genetic disparities up front.