Cancer Treatment That Gets Personal
Every patient’s cancer is highly unique—and by better understanding the particular biology of each instance, providers can gain clearer visibility into the best treatment options. NantHealth’s Precision Insights does just that, arming oncologists with molecular-level insight into each patient’s specific tumor. By going deeper than standard oncology data, this genetic fingerprint enables oncologists to better prescribe treatment options, and helps increase the chances of positive patient outcomes.
Expand Your Team’s Treatment Knowledge
Oncology treatments are constantly advancing and evolving—and providers need to be able to select the most up-to-date, accurate, and evidence-based options for their patients. But quickly and reliably identifying these options can be difficult. With Eviti Advisor, oncologists can access and compare a wealth of clinically proven treatments that meet rigorous medical standards. The result is smarter and more efficient treatment decisions—and greater peace of mind for both providers and patients.
Over 4,500+ evidence-based treatment regimens are available through Eviti Advisor
Product Solutions to Empower Treatment Decisions
Simplify the Path to Treatment
- Streamline Care Options – Access a library of 4,500+ evidence-based treatments and 8,400+ clinical trials.
- Eliminate Variability – Avoid fluctuations in care with a system that promotes adherence to treatment standards.
- Expect Transparency – View all evidence-based care options without financial bias.
Every patient’s cancer has a unique molecular fingerprint that can influence the effectiveness of treatment. The Precision Insights product family provides unprecedented insight into the genetic makeup of each tumor—so physicians can provide more individualized care.
Gain a Molecular Understanding of Cancer
- Target Therapies – Gain a deeper understanding of genetic mutations and other factors that affect care.
- Personalize Care – Craft the right treatment plan for each patient’s individual needs.
- Increase Effectiveness – By better understanding the molecular fingerprint of a given patient’s cancer, physicians can help improve the chance of a positive outcome.