How to Order
GPS Cancer can only be ordered by a physician. If you would like more information or assistance with the ordering process, please contact the GPS Care Center at +1 (844) MY-OMICS—or email GPS@NantHealth.com.
Ordering Instructions Checklist
Fax all required documents to +1 (866) 728-3945. We cannot start processing the order until all required documents are received. Once we have all of the documents, a NantHealth billing representative will contact the patient for payment processing.
All Orders Require
- Clinical Requisition Form
- Copy of Insurance Card (front and back)
- Patient Agreement of Financial Responsibility Form (English | Spanish)
- Patient Informed Consent (English | Spanish)
- Financial Assistance Application (NantAccess Program)
- Pathology Report
Collect the blood specimen using the provided GPS blood kit (fill both tubes following the instructions in the kit) and send it along with a copy of requisition.
- Enclose a copy of the signed requisition in the provided blood kit shipping package.
- Return the shipping package to NantHealth using the enclosed label.
- NantHealth will work with the designated pathology office to obtain tissue and blood samples.
- NantHealth will conduct testing and deliver the test report to you via mail and fax. GPS Cancer results are typically available three weeks after tissue receipt.
- To schedule an optional physician consultation or tumor board review with our clinical and scientific team, contact our GPS Care Center at +1 (844) MY-OMICS—or email GPS@NantHealth.com.