Frequently Asked Questions
What is Eviti Advisor?
Eviti Advisor is a clinical decision support tool that oncology providers can use to make informed and timely decisions regarding a patient’s cancer care.
What guidelines are included in Eviti Advisor?
The Eviti Evidence-based Medical Library is composed of a variety of peer-reviewed sources. This includes published clinical trial data, oncology consensus group clinical practice guidelines, and research that has appeared in professional, peer-reviewed journals. These sources include (but are not limited to):
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Compendium
- National Cancer Institute Physician Data Query (PDQ)
- The Journal of Clinical Oncology
- The Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- The Journal of the American Medical Association
- The Lancet Oncology Journal
- The New England Journal of Medicine
How often is the Eviti Library updated?
Content resources are monitored regularly using electronic feeds supplied by the source organization or by manual review of peer society policies/guidelines on a regular schedule. Upon identification of regimen changes or approval of new treatments, the clinical informatics team updates the Eviti Library.
Is Eviti Advisor associated with any pharmaceutical companies?
No. Eviti is not financially connected with any pharmaceutical companies.
Can I purchase Eviti Advisor?
Eviti Advisor can be purchased by health systems or large provider organizations to align all providers within the organization on preferred regimens and system-wide clinical trials.
How quickly is information available on Eviti Advisor?
Information regarding treatment and clinical evidence is updated in near real-time—meaning oncologists are kept abreast of the latest lifesaving research and medicine.
I’d like to request a product demo. Who can I contact?
We are happy to show you how Eviti Advisor can transform your organization.
Eviti Advisor Product Support
Whether you’re interested in seeing a demo, have a question about the product, or simply need to troubleshoot an issue, Eviti Advisor’s support staff is here for you.
Troubleshoot Eviti Advisor
How do I reset my password?
To recover or change a lost password:
- Navigate to the login screen of Eviti Advisor.
- Select Forgot Password. Filling out the form will send an email to your associated address with a new, temporary password.
- Using this temporary password on your next log-in will prompt you to change your account password permanently.
If you are already logged in, simply navigate to My Account in the menu, and select Change Password.