Powering High-Quality, High-Value Cancer Care
In healthcare, what’s most important is supporting the wellbeing of patients. NantHealth is committed to aligning the needs of payers and providers in pursuit of that goal—and Eviti® is helping lead the way.
Eviti® is an oncology clinical decision support and treatment validation platform that brings together providers and payers in the care of patients with cancer. By offering clinicians access to evidence-based treatment options through Eviti® Advisor and streamlining the payer authorization process with Eviti® Connect, all parties are assured patients are consistently receiving high-quality, evidence-based care.
Providers are armed with evidence that their treatments are effective—and covered by payers. Payers have a clear picture of the cost and quality of treatment—and so does the provider. Patients, the ultimate benefactors, receive care that is in the best interest of their health.
Powering both is the Eviti® Evidence-based Medical Library —a leading, comprehensive compendium of up to date, fact-checked, cancer treatment regimens for all cancer types.
Putting Proven Cancer Research Into Action
Uniting Providers and Payers for Optimal Outcomes
For providers, delivering top-of-the-line care means keeping up with a complex, ever-growing body of cancer care research that is changing daily. The amount of considerations that go into developing a care plan for a single patient far exceeds the human cognitive capacity.
To help, Eviti® makes a vast amount of cancer care information accessible and actionable in the form of evidence-based potential treatment options, right at the point of care. Quality is paramount: the information is independently fact-checked, reviewed and verified. It’s also kept meticulously up to date.
With Eviti® at their disposal, oncologists have an immensely valuable decision-making tool at their fingertips. Clinical and financial data is accessible to ensure appropriate reimbursement.
Identify Optimal Cancer Treatments
Armed with comprehensive information, oncologists can recommend treatments that maximize outcomes and minimize waste.
- Non-biased treatment options supports value-based decision making.
- Start with the right treatment and minimize unnecessary and costly additional care.
- Transparent reimbursement expectations before treatment begins
Payers, seeking a clearer view into treatment validity, turn to Eviti Connect. Focused on high-quality, high-value care, the platform offers insight payers need to make reimbursement decisions.
Maximize the Value of Care
Encourage the most effective treatments.
- Pre-authorize treatments – Pre-approve evidence-based therapies and minimize treatment delays.
- Prioritize payer-approved therapies – Promote cost-effective therapies to providers.
Deliver on Value-Based Care
Population Health Management enables better workflow between providers, payers, hospitals/healthcare networks and patients.
- Increase provider transparency – Payers can reduce risk while better aligning with providers, making sure patients get the right care at the right time.
- Streamline engagement – Actively engage patients and assign care managers to increase patient responsiveness and wellness.
- Inform referrals – Automate communications to permit referrals to the highest quality provider in the network and reduce network leakage.