NantHealth’s compact Sentry hardware fills a gap where an organization’s existing IT infrastructure can’t facilitate device integration. It’s a cost-effective solution that enables healthcare organizations to maximize the devices in each room without having to overhaul an entire system.
Rethink the Continuum of Care
DCX captures and stores a snapshot of patient health from nearly any medical device and in any healthcare setting. Clinicians can have the peace of mind that comes with up-to-date, efficient, secure patient data across the continuum of care.
- Liberate clinicians to focus on delivering patient care by reducing time spent on administrative burdens like transcribing and entering data.
- Automate data capture and storage of medical device parameters—and filter so you’re only viewing relevant information.
- Connect to nearly any EMR or data repository using our vendor-agnostic architecture—and know your data is right where you need it.
- Improve device connectivity in any setting: hospitals, clinics, ambulatory settings, and even patients’ homes.
- Translate data from multiple devices and configurations into one uniform format.
- Receive abundant support from the Connected Care implementation team as you implement and continue to use DCX.
How DCX Supports Care
DCX puts time back in the clinician’s day and improves the accuracy of data entry, so caregivers can make the most informed treatment decisions. Before Connected Care, there were multiple steps of manual data capture and transcription and entry. But with DCX, the process is significantly streamlined, cutting everything that gets in the way of patient care.
3 Simple Steps to Patient Data Collection
- Verify the patient in care. DCX integrates directly into your clinical information system (CIS)
- Select relevant devices. Choose from a menu integrated into your EMR or other CIS
- Capture and save patient data. Filtered to your specifications, accurate data automatically flows into your system of choice—and is securely stored for future reference.
Additional DCX Features and Security
DCX is easy to implement, easy to deploy, easy to maintain, and meets medical device integration standards.
This flexible software-based solution installs on your existing hardware and integrates with your existing clinical systems—no burdensome add-ons required.
Offline Data Safety
Data queuing allows DCX-enabled devices to hold patient data during temporary connection losses, so it stays safe and sound.
Compact Hardware Add-Ons
Don’t have a local computer to run DCX software? Sentry hardware is a low-cost solution that’s lightweight and supports several devices in one location.
Normalization of data matches device output to your clinical system input requirements—so everything speaks the same language.
The software supports LDAP, SAML, and OAuth authentication to ensure the right users have access to the right information.
Security and Encryption
Secure levels of encryption keep patient data safe, and self-service administration from a single user interface means you’ll have control over how data is kept and shared.