How to Order
NantHealth molecular tests can only be ordered by a physician. GPS Cancer and Liquid GPS can be ordered individually, or physicians can select GPS Complete to order both tests concurrently. This combined option provides comprehensive tissue and blood-based profiling to inform initial treatment selection, as well as important baseline measurements of blood-based biomarkers to support ongoing monitoring of response or resistance to treatment.
If you would like more information or assistance with the ordering process, please contact the GPS Care Center at 1-844-MY-OMICS or email us at GPS@NantHealth.com.
Ordering Instructions Checklist
Submit ordering documentation via fax to 1.866.728.3945
Collect blood specimen and send with a copy of requisition
- Collect the blood specimen using the provided GPS blood kit (fill both tubes following the instructions in the kit)
- Enclose a copy of the signed requisition in the provided blood kit shipping package
- Return the shipping package to NantHealth using the enclosed label
If you do not have a NantHealth collection kit please contact the GPS Care Center at 1-844-MY-OMICS /1-844-696-6427 and kits will be sent to you.
- If ordering GPS Cancer or GPS Complete, we will work with the designated pathology office to obtain tissue samples.
- We will conduct testing and deliver the test report to you via mail and fax.
• GPS Cancer and GPS Complete results are typically available three weeks after tissue receipt.
• Liquid GPS results are typically available seven days after order receipt.
- Schedule an optional physician consultation or tumor board review with our clinical and scientific team by contacting the GPS Care Center.