NantHealth is a next-generation, evidence-based, personalized healthcare company enabling improved patient outcomes and more effective treatment decisions for critical illnesses. NantHealth‘s unique systems-based approach to personalized healthcare integrates novel diagnostics with large-scale, biometric and phenotypic data to track patient outcomes and deliver precision medicine. In addition, NantHealth’s adaptive learning system, CLINICS™, continuously improves decision-making and further optimizes our clinical pathways and decision algorithms over time.
The current healthcare system is complex, dynamic and fragmented across competing priorities of medical research, care delivery and value-based reimbursement—inhibiting interoperability and coordination, producing excessive systemic costs and suboptimal patient outcomes. What’s more, it is extremely challenging to bring the best advancements in care to patients fast enough. Our mission is to change that.
We have developed our Comprehensive Learning Integrated NantHealth Intelligent Clinical System, or CLINICS, an integrated and adaptive model for the delivery of healthcare. It consists of a comprehensive suite of solutions that bridge across three often-siloed domains – knowledge, care delivery, and payer – to create a cohesive, coordinated system in which the best available knowledge is always available to clinicians to drive informed, evidence-based healthcare delivery, and outcomes information is readily available to tune and refine this system over time, and thereby drive healthcare improvement. Through CLINICS, we can rally the power of innovation to:
- Empower providers to seamlessly act on the best evidence-based information available to better fulfill their roles as caregivers rather than as financial managers
- Provide payers with the necessary tools to better fulfill their roles as stewards of an increasingly complex and rapidly evolving healthcare system,
- Facilitate biopharmaceutical companies to accelerate development of drugs for critical illnesses based upon the unique biology and specific health conditions of patients
- Empower patients with the knowledge to enable active participation in the management of their own health, or self-care
Culver City (California), Boston (Massachusetts), Dallas (Texas), Philadelphia (Pennsylvania), Cleveland (Ohio), Panama City (Florida), Melbourne (Florida), Phoenix (Arizona), Hyderabad (India), London (United Kingdom), Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- Founded in 2010
- +1000 associates worldwide
- Headquartered in Culver City, California