Enabling engagement and care coordination across the healthcare ecosystem
NantHealth’s unique and powerful Nant Operating System (NantOS™) is a secure, cloud-based middleware platform that integrates disparate systems to create a dynamic and actionable dataset enables engagement and care coordination across the healthcare ecosystem. As such, it is the foundational technology that powers and enables NantHealth’s portfolio of solutions.
NantOS is designed to address many of the coordination and interoperability challenges across the knowledge, provider and payor domains, and provides the following core capabilities:
Gathers data from siloed systems
- Robust library of connectors to 250+ EHR, pharmacy, lab, imaging, cost accounting, provider data and financial systems
- Connectivity to 300+ medical devices and 200+ consumer health and wellness sensors
- Flexibility to support federated, distributed and enterprise data repository approaches
Extracts, transforms, aggregates, and contextualizes data
- patient-centric data model
- vast array of clinical, financial, operational, molecular, and biometric data sources
Delivers information on a near real-time basis
- Shares and integrates data with analytics solutions
- Service-oriented architecture supports growing library of 300+ micro services.
- Infrastructure services include master data, identity management, security, audit and message orchestration
- Healthcare services include labs, orders, devices, genomics and care plans
By creating a unified, patient-centric source of data, NantOS powers NantHealth’s Patient Engagement, Care Coordination, and Clinical Learning apps to drive improved engagement and coordination across the healthcare ecosystem.